Hire Expert Domestic Cleaners in Liverpool and Enjoy the Things That Matter the Most
You are proud of your home’s cleanliness and you manage to keep up with the general domestic cleaning chores. But you never really find the time for all those additional domestic cleaning tasks that just have to be performed from time to time. The solution - work with the skilled domestic cleaners in Liverpool who always follow your specific preferences and requirements. Take advantage of our one-off and regular domestic cleaning services that attend to all these tiresome and time-eating chores. Know that your Liverpool house is deeply cleaned. Enjoy your free time with family and friends.
My Cleaners Liverpool's domestic cleaners follow a well-planned checklist to ensure thorough cleanup. They also come with all the necessary cleaning products and equipment, so you don’t have to go and buy anything. Of course, if you have special preferences and favourite detergents, because of their brand or the scent they leave behind, provide them onsite so the cleaners can use them in the process. Also, if there are places in your house that need special attention, speak with your cleaning team in advance.
Our domestic cleaning services are hourly based.> This means that the house cleaners will cover as much of their checklist for the time you have booked them. When finished, they will go through the list of tasks with you to ensure a complete satisfaction of the provided service.
All domestic cleaning services can be booked on a weekly, bi-weekly and monthly basis. On request, you can have the same cleaning experts with every visit. Thus, they will come to know all preferences of yours and ensure a high level of personalised house cleaning service. You will also be able to take control on which areas of your home should get the most attention with every cleaning session. So, why not take advantage of our completely customisable services that suit your specific needs and requirements?
Our Regular House Cleaning Checklist
Our domestic cleaning services are designed to ensure a clean and tidy home. The regular house cleaners follow a comprehensive checklist, discussed with you beforehand to determine which areas need more of their attention. Find the short version of the domestic cleaning checklist below:
- Bedrooms- making the beds; sweeping and vacuuming the floors; dusting surfaces; cleaning mirrors, light fixtures and doors;
- Bathrooms- cleaning and sanitising toilet, shower, bath, sink and all taps; washing mirrors and glass surfaces; mopping the floors;
- Kitchen- cleaning and polishing countertops and cupboards; cleaning oven, microwave, fridge and other appliances on the outside; sweeping, hoovering and mopping the floors;
- Living areas - dusting all accessible surfaces, picture frames and wooden furniture; cleaning all glass surfaces and light fixtures; cleaning, mopping, vacuuming and polishing the floors;
As an extra to the service, upon your request, the house cleaners could do your laundry, iron and also fold your clothes.
Personalised Domestic Cleaning Services For Your Liverpool Home
- Thorough and intense one-off (spring) cleaning sessions for a pristine home
- Can take up to 6 hours, depending on the number of rooms and the condition of your house
- Can be booked on a regular basis to ensure clean and tidy property every single day
- Can be customised according to your cleaning preferences and requirements
- All domestic cleaners are vetted, licensed, insured and have the necessary practical skills to do the job right
- All used cleaning solutions and detergents are safe for your children and pets
- Schedule for a day and time that suits you best, at no extra fee for the weekends
- Can be requested along other cleaning services to save your time and money
- Add detailed oven cleaning and thorough carpet cleaning to your order and save £
- Dial 0151 673 0085 now and ask for your free quotes